Cucumber pickle at Kapaa Jodo Mission was so delicious and I learned cucumber from Big Island is now sold at Costco! Although I forgot to ask this recipe but I couldn't resist buying this cucumber as soon as I saw it at Costco.
Then I needed to google various cucumber recipes and among them, beer brined cucumber pickle seemed to be very easy and tasty. I just want to thank the cookpad who provided this recipe online for free!
Beer Brined Cucumber Pickle Recipe
Cucumber 2lbs (907g) from Costco
Sugar 0.44 lbs (200g)
Salt 0.13 lbs (60g)
1. Measure Sugar 200g & Salt 60g
2. Mix Sugar & Salt & 1 can of beer (355ml)
3. Wash Cucumbers
4. Put Cucumbers in a plastic bag.
5. Add brined beer in the bag.
6. Leave this bag in the refrigerator for at least one night.
Completed! By the way, I don't drink beer at all. The last time I drank beer was maybe over one year ago. I look forward to tasting this pickle tomorrow!!!