It's been over six months since my wife got a full-time job. First, I was very happy to support her because I found a joy of cooking. However, to be honest with you, there was a time I wished her to quit her job because I simply wanted more free time that I had before!
But I decided not to complain, but decided to change myself. Yes, this is not a challenge but a great opporunity to be a good cook. By cooking everyday, I can improve my skill of cooking efficiently so that I can use less time for cooking. As a result, I get more time!
Now I'm vrey glad my skill of cooking is being improved. Yesterday, I made
two dishes (Ginger Pork and Pork Curry) at a time so that I don't need to cook today!
Ginger Pork Ingredients
Pork Chops (3 or 4 chops to cut thin)
Ginger (a little / about a few inches long)
Shoyu /Soy Sauce x 2 tbs
Mirin x 2 tbs
Red Wine x 1 ts
1. Cut pork chops to thin. A little frozen meat is easy to cut thin.
2. Grate a ginger and put them into the container.
3. Add 2 tablespoon of Soy Sauce and 2 tablespoon of Mirin
4. Add 1 teaspoon of red wine. (Sake is also good.)
5. Mixed them well with pork.
6. Fry mixed pork in a frying pan.